[ST] IDIOTS

At 12:03 PM 8/9/2005 - st-triumphnet.com-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx offered:
Last year a drunk pickup truck driver (.12 IIRC) killed a rider last year
and messed up the passenger petty badly near my daughter's house.  All he
got was a slap on the wrist!

I think *we* are partly to blame for not making our wishes known to our various state representatives and the AMA by supporting a mandatory jail sentence for anyone killing others on the road. As it stands currently there is no such law on the books, hence sentences are light. We need a MADD equivalent for motorcyclists, instead most m/c riders just don't care to get involved in politics. But that is what is really needed.

Ken T. from Ca.

After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.
- --Lorenz's Law of Mechanical Repair

95' Trident, 99' Triumph Sprint ST, 02' Bonneville
http://www.labiker.com/members/index.php?cc63d31418542