[ST] Sold ST

To all listers,

I have enjoyed posting to and reading this list over the years and I have even met some of you. But now that I've sold my 2002 Sapphire Sprint ST, I will no longer be on the list. I'm looking for a Triumph Thunderbird like the one I rode on the Rocky Mountain MC Holiday trip in June, that's how much I liked it. Denis L. and Steve L., don't be strangers. And Howard S., too bad we didn't hook up that day in Philly.

Take care, everyone, and safe riding.

Linda in CT