[ST] Breaking the chain

I keep seeing post on tools to grind, etc. the chain rivets off to break
the chain.
For years I've owned a very simple chain link tool that works like a charm
even though it looks none for the job.
A small steel block with a pin on one side that is tightened up and pushes
the pin link through. It cost about $5.00 and is placed on the chain, held
with a large crescent wrench, and the pin turned with a 13mm wrench or
socket. Never failed me in twenty years of racing bikes and numerous
chains. True, you have to use it twice, once on each pin of the link, but
it always works, is clean, and cheap.
Does nobody use these but me? Why grind?

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima