[ST] Replaced front tire....

I guess I've hit the 25k mile maintenance mark..  First my chain,  sprockets
and now my front tire.

All is great in trumpet land!

I pulled my front tire as it was getting pretty worn.  I managed to  put just
over 13.5k miles on my front Continental Road Attack before I  considered it
time to get a new tire.  A few places of the tread were worn  away doggonit.
It was also starting to suffer from the some  scalloping.  But overall, was
happy with the tire throughout its  life.  I guess a proper burial for the tire
is in order.  As a result  I put on a new Road Attack....

I did check the front brake pads, the stockers are still holding  strong.  I
thought for sure that I would have to replace them.   Especially since I
endure this DC area traffic (quagmire of vehicles going  nowhere if you ask me), I
do hit my brakes quite a bit.

Tom