Re: [ST] Breaking the chain

In a previous email, Jack Hays stated:
Does nobody use these but me? Why grind?

IIRC The directions for my Motion Pro Chain Tool say that it should not be used to break 530 or above chains. I believe it was Bil that bent his pin trying to break the chain. Besides, I own an angle grinder as well as a Dremel tool, so I have no need to by a chain breaker. And if worse came to worse I would just grab one of my bolt cutters and snip the dang thing.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say 'I want to see the manager.'"
-- William S. Burroughs