[ST] RE: 00 Sprint with 18,0000

Bob,
 No worries, being a cheap kind of guy I purchaed the Sprint new in Nov. 2002 so it is less than 3 years old.  I was just responding to the question of clutch wear.  Mine continues to operate perfectly.   It is one of 3 bikes I split my 20,000 plus miles per year over.

I rode it  about 800 miles this weekend at the HSTA Nolichucky Valley Rally.  The Sprint performed flawlessly as always.  I must admit it does not turn all that quick as an R1 passed in Shady Valley Tn.  today like I was going backwards.  For those not familiar with Shady Valley it is fast becoming another Deals Gap.  It is located on US 421 between Mountain City  and Bristol Tn.  I personnally like it better, more curves per mile although it is somewhat tighter.  I just can't turn the Sprint as fast as I would like through there with out a lot of body movement which is tiring after 100 plus turns in 10 miles.

Rick
00 sprint
95 VFR
89 Wing