Re: [ST] Triumph Parts

Justin,

Geez, that sucks! But glad to hear that you're walking and talking. The ST is replaceable you I suspect are not.

Honestly, you're likely to get quite a bit more money out of the parts on Ebay. We're a bunch of cheap bastards around here :). The rear rim and swing arm are likely to fetch some serious dough as well as the motor. If you'd caught me a year ago I might have still been crazy enough to try the SSSA swap on my RS but alas I'm now stuck saving for a house.

Take it easy,

Nate
00SprintRS

JUSTIN SHREAVES wrote: