[ST] Re: A day for Adam Bell

As many of you have heard, our group here in New England , the NTSR, lost a close friend a week ago in a severe crash. Adam's family has a home on Cape Cod, and this past Saturday, approximately 65 riders took part in a memorial ride tro the service for Adam. A group member has posted photos here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v484/Miker77/Friends%20Pics/A_Bell/

The Police departments of Acton, Massachusetts, and Bourne, Massachusetts were kind enough to provide escorts and traffice control at the start, and as we crossed onto the Cape, and deserve our thanks and gratitude.

Ride well, and watch our for the

"fucking bastards"- per Adam

Thanks

Denis Liakos