[ST] New Daytona, etc

Just to point out that the Motorrad article expressed power in PS units.
Power in HP would be about 2% less numerically, though at this stage of the
game, and always, 2% is small compared to what is the true power and what
does the sucker really weigh when ready to be ridden, i.e., wet weight.
Another observation is engine power has little bearing on corner speed.
Weight has more impact.  Happy motoring.

New subject:  Any liSTers going to Fastrack Riders track day at Fontana this
Saturday?  Mike and I will be riding the white Yammer for our last ride.
Stop by and say "Hi."

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
1995 Yamaha TZ250 (soon to be up for sale)