Re: [ST] Brain Fart

In a previous email, Masiak, Richard stated:
Yeah, but we're all busy and growing older by the second.  The older
we get the lesser our memory becomes, short term and long term.  In
the end we'll all have a brain fart, or two, or three.....

OTOH Some people, regardless of their age, have an intense gas build up.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

            -- Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead"