Re: [ST] Epiphany

Additionally, I would think that we would see it more often watching
racing.  The AMA and World racing (Superbike, SuperSport, etc), and GP
racers do things MUCH faster than we do.  That is, they go WAY faster,
and flick the bikes back and forth as fast as humanly possible (they
are the best at this and hence why they get paid to do it...).  So
again, I would think that we would see this phenomena and hear about
it if it existed.  That's my thoughts....

Matt Heyer