Re: [ST] Faded tank bag

You could dye it, or realize that the fading is proof that you use your bike :). Or, you're really lazy and don't cover it.

Nate
00SprintRS

Kevin Dicks wrote:
I was recently given a tank bag for my new (to me) S3 (never fear I didn't
get rid of the ST - the S3 is in garage right now scaring the crap out the
ST, which, admittedly, has been sulking a little since I got the S3) and it
is heavily faded in parts.  It's a standard Triumph tank bag - from 1999 or
so, and its in really good condition apart from the fading.  I was wondering
if there is anything I can do to reverse that or make it look a little
better or should I just regard it as a patina to be cherished.

Cheers,

Kevin