Re: [ST] Buell

Damn - a lifetime warranty on it is pretty awesome!  That still leaves
the problem of possibly being stranded if it does go....  But true, a
lot of adventure tourers don't see anything but pavement these days.
If I were going to do no off-pavement excursions with it, the belt
drive would be nice.

Matt Heyer