RE: [ST] RE: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 5, Issue 34

Ok.  So we didn't change the subject line.  Oops.

Nah, although I don't know you it looks like you'll fit right in here ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bob
Nixon
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 11:53 AM
To: st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] RE: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 5, Issue 34

<SNIP>
PS. If my writing sounds too condescending for this list, lemme know and
I'll drop it. I'm already heavily involved with several others and I guess I
thought there would be MORE Triumph loyalty on the Sprint list. Good God,
VFR, FJR-1300 & K1200 garage queen owners abound on the SPRINT list as does
trivia and OT questions. Local kibitzing (minor ride reports and local
traffic accidents) on an international list is also a major no-no;) Who's
running the show???

Bob Nixon 01 Sprint ST 50 K miles
Chandler, AZ
<SNIP>