[ST] Re: oil filter wrench / was for Bob Nixon - writing

What the f@%& are you talking about?!?!

;)

Obligatory Sprint content: Went to change my oil yesterday to find that Triumph pulled a fast one and changed the filter size from our original filters. Thus rendering my triumph branded filter wrench utterly useless. A quick trip to Pepboys (it was Sunday and I missed the local guys by 15 minutes, balls!) and I was back in business. I seem to remember some discussion of this a year or so ago but figured that it was worth mentioning again for anyone thinking about picking up the triumph wrench. It may very well fit other models' filters but not the RS's.

Anyway, now back to your regularly scheduled workday.

Nate
00SprintRS

don draper wrote:
If my writing sounds too condescending for this list, lemme know <<<

I, for one, find no condescension in your writing but am disturbed at your failure to use the generous sprinkling of phuquein' profanity normally expected of a rightly dedicated and enthusiastic rider of British motorcycles in converse with his peers.

Cheers; doggydoo - - - - o&\o