RE: [ST] Got to ride an 05 today

First off my 03 K1200RS had NO heat issues , it had other issues but heat wasn't one of them. I've thought about a Tiger or a BMW R1200GS but to me they are both ugly yes I know that's shallow but hey at least I'm honest about it :-) The BMW K1200R is interesting but it wasn't as comfortable as the K1200S !! I think the K1200S maybe the one.. But I'm waiting. I'm waiting for the small teething pains of an all new BMW to work themselves out and I'm waiting for the soon to be released new BMW K1200GT. I'm also waiting to see if there is a new Aprilla Futura for 06, and I'm hoping that maybe Triumph can solve or at least mitigate some of the heat on the new ST.

Erik