[ST] Not trumpet related, but it was a good letter to the editor.

I was reading the letters to the editor in the recent Motorcyclist  rag.  One
of them really got my attention.  I'm going to copy it  here.  I thought it
was hilarious....

"So the new Gixxer has 178 horsepower and weighs just 366 pounds.   Great,
wonderful, fantastic ...let "bring out your dead" ring throughout the  land.
And why not?  Natural selection has been having a hard time  keeping up, and it
wouldn't hurt for a squid to be put on the endangered-species  list.  Like
everyone else I'm getting wood over the GSX-R, and being in my  50s, that's
saying something.  But given the disparity between bike and  rider competence,
Suzuki might want to add vultures to its accessory  catalog."

Brought back images of Monty Python, and vultures as accessories...  priceless

Tom