Re: [ST] Paging Matt Knowles

This might be the place you stayed. They're one of my clients, so even if it isn't the right one, you should stay there anyways!

On Aug 23, 2005, at 6:58 PM, David Earl wrote:

Hey Matt, I need some local "Avenue of the Giants" info for a friend who's headed out that way. I stayed in a little group of log cabins when I came through on my return from BC. I THINK it was in Myer's Flat or Miranda or Weott, but I can't remember. For all I know, it was a hundred miles away!
Any help?

David
'99ST

Matt Knowles