RE: [ST] For what it's worth

STeve wrote

>It's cooler today, only supposed to touch  103f.

I hung a "MistyMate" on my tank bag and route the nozzle to the top of
my windscreen.  The ball valve is next to the mist nozzle.  I turn it on
and get about 30 minutes of cool spray.  If I use it correctly, it keeps
me cool in the hot areas of San Jose, CA.  Also note, there can be a
15?F change in temperature from where I work to where I live.  In this
area, a 35?F temperature change from the cost to just inland is very
common.  Well, after the "MistyMate" runs dry, all you have to do is add
water and pump it up again.  You can buy a "MistyMate" for 'bout $20.