Re: [ST] For what it's worth

Unfortunately, I can't see that happening.  The Daytona is their
"super-sport" offering, and even that is not supposed to directly
compete with the GSXR/ZX/CBR/R.  The say it is more of a real world
sports bike.  So you have the race replicas like the GSXR/etc, then a
step back is the Daytona, and then a step back is the ST (a very
"sport" oriented sport-touring bike).  I think it's more splitting
hairs to place a bike in between the Daytona and ST in terms of
performance.  IMHO, the real reason the RS existed was not as
something in between the Daytona and the ST (even though it sort of
fell in that way), but rather as a semi-naked offering for those who
are not into full fairing work.

Matt Heyer