[ST] '05 ST Heat

Neil:
The new '05's are HOTTER! I've test driven them on nice 20 degree days and they scorch the lower leg, especially the right calf. When they are stopped at lights or in city traffic I think they are unbearable here in Philadelphia in the Summer.
They throw considerably more heat than either first or second generation 955i engine on earlier ST's.
I won't be purchasing one until the heat issue can be addressed by Triumph or by a reasonable aftermarket "fix".
Best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST
Hot, but dry Philadelphia