[ST] Trip Report plus some Stats

This weekend I put about 9 hours of saddle time in on just under 500 miles
in SC, NC and TN.  Ran the Cherohala both ways, the BRP from Asheville to
US23, NC 28 & 143, US64 and visited places like Robbinsville, Franklin,
and Highlands.  Average speed was 52mph and mileage was about 46mpg (44 on
the Cherohala) with less than 50 miles on four lanes.  Amazing the kind of
stats the GPS can give you.  The time is only when moving and so is the
average speed.  The speed looks slow but it figures in over an hour on
US64 going through traffic plus all the towns too.

This was the first time I got to use my LSL bars and an AirHawk seat
cushion.  If you are drifting to the touring side of Sport Touring, I can
not recommend both of them highly enough.  When I got home I saw something
shiney on my rear tire. I made the mistake to rub my finger across it and
punched a hole in the finger for my trouble.  Steel chords are sharp.  So
another stat, MEZ6 rear down is definitely shot in 4730 miles and the MEZ4
is shot as well in 9300.