[ST] Seized hub pinch bolt

So yesterday I finally made the time to adjust my chain - it has
needed it for a while. I went to loosen the pinch bold on the rear hub
and it was getting tighter not looser. I am pretty sure that I was
destroying the threads. I managed to turn it enough to adjust the
chain and tightened it back up. Next time I replace the chain I will
have to remove it and deal with the consequences.

I tried searching the archives for this but did not find anything.

I would suggest that the next time you adjust your chain you remove
the bolt and put some anti-seize on it.

Rupert