Re: [ST] for <sprint_st@isp.com> - LSL bar risers

Don,
I too have found the stock seat excellent for a stock seat and I did want to
be riding a barcalounger either.  If you ever get a chance to try an Air
Hawk, do it.  You have to ride it for an hour or so to appreciate it.  It's
hard to judge something by not feeling something but that's what it does.
You just don't feel the butt rot.  I can't describe it but you actually move
in the saddle quite well too for brisk touring.  I don't think it would be
what you want for canyon carving, but still excellent for hitting most
twisties.
Rod