From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Matt
Heyer
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 9:46 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] MotoGP Dont read if you havent watched it.

>From the looks of the distance and the speed Valentino was carrying, I don't
think a last corner challenge would have happened. He just wasn't quite
close enough - but it would have been AWESOME to see him try and see how it
played out - that would have been exciting. To tell you the truth, Valentino
didn't appear to no that Gibernau had the problem, and he was looking so
much on the edge I thought he might crash before the finish line! Oh well -
I guess he knows what hes doing...
 Matt Heyer