Re: [ST] DIY Fork Maintenance - for George K

George,
Just finished putting new tires, chain and sprockets and RT's are in the
mail.  What wt oil did you use?  My HyperPro's are similar to if not
identical to your Wilber springs and they came with 5wt.  RT says 15wt,
but RT says 15wt for everything.  I changed out the 5wt for 10wt and saw
some improvement, I think, after a while your head tells you it's better
even if there really isn't any difference.
Thanks for any comments or advise,
Rod