From: Pat <pmdavies@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:08:19 +0000
Subject: Re: [ST] Concerning fuelconsumption - updated

i initially thought you meant strap 3 tanks onto the bike!
But in all reality, while doing this little project for my own satisfaction,
its already boring the tits off me so gawd knows what its doing to you guys
having to read it! I am afraid I'm am not like the dutch members (Markus and
Emile) who record every fluid ounce for prosperity. 'Just get on the damn
thing and ride it' may be the motto of the necrophiliac society but it seems
appropriate here!