Re: [ST] Racing Videos

Wow - awesome.  I lost a lot of time last night watching these...

  The "Stalking the SV's" is interesting.  The rider with the camera seems to have better corner speed, brakes later, and is generally a faster rider.  But his bike is down on straight-away speed.  He loses distance and gets passed always on the front stretch, and sometimes on the back.  A shame really - with more straight-away speed/power, he would probably be out in front.

  Matt Heyer

"Masiak, Richard" <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I got this link from my 125GP list I belong to. Enjoy y'all.

http://www.onboardvideos.com/