Re: [ST] This list rules!

You should tell them.  That way we'll get new members and keep the brotherhood propagating. ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Marc Van Est
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 1:55 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] This list rules!

I have had two chances this week to display my awesome knowledge of all things Trumpet.

I advised a mate to have his stepper motor cleaned after it started idling very high in neutral, and hey presto the idling was sorted, and then I helped the same guy sort out his lights.

of course I didn't tell him that I picked all this up from this list.

thanks all