From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Masiak, Richard
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 8:28 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Racing Videos

I think that's because it's a 125GP bike.  At least it sounds like a
two-stroker, that's why he's down on straiight away power and can carry
corner speed (because it's lighter).  If it were a 250 he'd be able to
beat the SV's.  I've seen a guy beat 650's on his 250, or at least place
in the top 3-5.