From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Crate
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 1:44 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Headlight adjustment

I'd like to finally get around to adjusting the headlights on the
Sprint.  The user manual says to remove the dash, is that really
necessary?  It seems like I could reach up in from underneath, but I
haven't really tried yet.  Is it possible to reach the adjustors that
way?  What about changing the headlight bulbs, easy enough to reach
or would I be better off to remove the dash?

Jim