[ST] Concerning fuelconsumption

Hey iPat,

  If observing the fuel consumption is a bit boring to you... you might consider this movie ;-)

  http://boreme.com/boreme/funny-2002/erotic-kylie-p1.php
  Which is a bit of nice riding.

  Or motorway madness
  http://boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/motorway-video-game-p1.php

  << No pun intended >>

  But to be serious. As a technician and high tech fan I might be a bit biased on how things work.

  I'd rather be out there riding though. If the wheather would have been more cooperative, I could complete this year's 40.000kms of fun on the bike. But I've got at least some time now to plan trips ahead.

  Stay save...

  Cheers!

  --Markus