[ST] All Triumph RAT ride today 10-3-05

Yes folks, 7 Triumphs and 210 miles of mostly sweepers to Superior AZ
then Winkleman AZ then Globe AZ and back to PHX via US 60. This was my
1st ride with the local RAT riders group. All over 30 types; what else
on Triumphs? The bikes: bagers 1 Trophy, 3 Sprint ST's, 1S3 and 2
Daytona 595s.

( photo links below)

http://bigrex.net/pictures/RAT/Winkelman_12-3-05/Winkelman-1.jpg
http://bigrex.net/pictures/RAT/Winkelman_12-3-05/Winkelman-2.jpg
http://bigrex.net/pictures/RAT/Winkelman_12-3-05/Winkelman-3.jpg
http://bigrex.net/pictures/RAT/Winkelman_12-3-05/Winkelman-4.jpg
http://bigrex.net/pictures/RAT/Winkelman_12-3-05/Winkelman-5.jpg

210 miles without even hitting reserve. Not bad for an over 60
one legged old fart, eh? To be honest, the guys were helpful in
finding nice flat spots for me to park and turning my bike around on
several occasions.

Bob Nixon, Chandler AZ
01 Sprint ST "RED" 50K miles
http://bigrex.net/pictures