Re: [ST] Headlight adjustment

Emile, I hear what you say and I know exactly how to exchange a bulb in
an ST but it was never easy.  Maybe you have petit hands and skinny
forearms because my industrial size paws definitely have problems
changing bulbs.  I don't remember whether it is the right or left but
one is pretty easy but the other, I think the right, was a pain.  Also,
I could never be sure the rubber sealed correctly using the Braille
system.