Re: [ST] 10yrs in the USA?

Thats very interesting that there was no presence by Triumph at the
international show in Seattle, especially considering the statements they have made in
various publications that the USA is a market they very much want to expand
into.

We have just had our Sydney Motorcycle Show and Triumph was a notable
absence. That is understandable, I guess, considering that we are a very small market
worldwide and they sell every bike that comes into Australia.

Brett.
Sydney.