From: BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] 10yrs in the USA?

Thats very interesting that there was no presence by Triumph at the
international show in Seattle, especially considering the statements they
have made in various publications that the USA is a market they very much
want to expand into.

We have just had our Sydney Motorcycle Show and Triumph was a notable
absence. That is understandable, I guess, considering that we are a very
small market worldwide and they sell every bike that comes into Australia.

Brett.
Sydney.