Re: [ST] 10yrs in the USA?

We stayed home this year too. The word is that with their ever
increasing price schedule, IMS has been driving away the little guys
for the last couple of years. Think about how many small venders were
conspicuously absent last year. We were told by our dealer that
Triumph had decided to spend the money on product development,
promotional materials and advertising - not a bad thing in my mind
since spending big bucks selling to the enthusiasts who attend the
show is like preaching to the choir.

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

Neil Lindsey wrote:
> The fact that Triumph was not expected to show in Seattle was one of
the
main reasons I decided not to go this year.  <