Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 9, Issue 6

In a previous email, Denis Liakos stated:
> " Still don't know why it happened - it was clean and oiled before
> I slid it in."
>
> Where is Steve Lawler, and why hasn't he responded to this?

Sorry. I missed that one. Between work, family, a small side business
and other things I've been busy. Lately I've been scanning the posts and
hitting the delete key a bunch.

What have I been up to? Among other things this:
http://slawler.home.comcast.net/Hoboken_299.jpg

Yes. That is the jumbo-tron at Giant Stadium.
Yes. That is #64 to the right of the center.
Yes. That is my son, the sophomore, playing in the HS State Championship
against Hoboken last Friday. (Unfortunately we lost 21-6)

And again:
http://slawler.home.comcast.net/Hoboken_062.jpg
Yes. That picture was taken from the sidelines.
Yes. I took it.
Yes. I had a media pass because I'm one of two team photographers for
Verona High School Football.

One more:
http://slawler.home.comcast.net/MtnLakes_Var_169.jpg

Now that football season is over I'll have more time. Oops I forgot.
Wrestling season. I'm the only photographer for the wrestling team.
My son just before a pin last season when, as a freshman, he finished
fourth in the districts:
http://slawler.home.comcast.net/1dist50.jpg

Now I got more work to do to pay for the new camera and lenses.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"As soon as you're born you start dying. So you might as well have a
good time."
             -- John McCrea (Cake, "Sheep Go To Heaven")