Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 9, Issue 6

In a previous email, Pat wrote:
> no cheerleeders?

Of course. Most are under the age of 18. There is one that is 15 or 16
that could be a model. She has enough potential to make it as an
actress. She can sing beautifully, dance, A student, cheerleader, band
color guard and she is even on the wrestling team. Even my wife has
commented on her. A recent conversation while going through photos:
Me: Wow! Look at Julie. The camera absolutely loves her.
The wife: My god! She is one incredibly beautiful girl.

Sorry. No posted pics without her mother's permission! My own policy.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a
function."
             -- Unknown