Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 9, Issue 6

In a previous email, Nathan Maher wrote:
> So much better safe than *really* sorry!  Even when I shoot at college
> track meets I try to avoid anything that could be misconstrued as more
> than casual photography.
>
> Nice pics Steve, what are you shooting with these days?  I've got my eye
> on the Nikon D200 as it addresses the few issues that I have with my D70
> but I'm not sure Santa is up for the task :).

WARNING. The following contains lots of numbers and abbreviations a la
geekspeak.

I've had a Canon 300D(Digital Rebel) for about two years. I just bought
a 20D which will arrive this week. For football I use the Canon 100-400
f4.5/5.6L IS. For wrestling, depending on how close I can get I use the
18-55 f3.5/5.6 USM or the 70-300 f4.0/5.6 USM but never go beyond 150.
The lenses coming with the 20D are a 70-200 f2.8 and a 28-135 f3.5/5.6
IS. After I play with them I'll settle into one for wrestling.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The trouble with born-again Christians is that they are an even bigger
pain the second time around."
             -- Herb Caen