Re: [ST] RAT Membership

I had heard somewhere about the change, but hadn't received any specific information about getting a membership number (I've never kept track of mine - 3 Hinckley bikes in the last 3.5 years...3 different membership numbers I'm sure, all in different states of being due).  As of December 1, the free memberhship is in effect and available via the Triumph website; and you get your membership number immediately on the last screen (I printed it out this time - hopefully I won't lose it).  Torque appears to be included as it asked what language I wanted for the magazine during the sign-up process.

  Matt Heyer

Dan Wetherington <DEW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Matt,
You must have missed it. That's one of the changes for 2006.
Membership is now free. I can't remember if they're charging for Torque
anymore, but to be a RAT member you just have to own a bike.

>>> matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx 12/6/2005 6:10 PM >>>
I just received a response from North America RAT that they have
started the process of free RAT membership to anyone owning a
Hinckley-made Triumph. The message stated this began as of December 1,
2005. I just went on the site, and under the RAT link there is a link
to join. Fill out your info (have your VIN number(s) handy) and you are
all set. Better than renewing for the fee......

Matt Heyer

www.packereng.com