Re: [ST] Cooling fan kinda loud?

Kevin,

Are you sure it's the fan that you're hearing?  Early Sprint models had
an issue with the fuel pump or maybe it was the fuel sending unit, I
can't exactly remember.  It sounds kind of like a noisy fan and IIRC the
noise will come from the right hand side of the bike.  I don't think that
it's really a problem other than the bothersome noise.  Mine was replaced
  by my dealer and now only rarely makes the noise.

Either way you should take the bike to a dealer at some point and have
them run the VIN to make sure that all of the appropriate recall work has
been done.  At a minimum they'll probably have to take a look at the fuel
fittings and depending on the VIN you may get a new rear wheel bearing.

Best of luck,

Nate
00SprintRS