[ST] OK, another oil thread...

Time to put the ST away for the winter - I will keep the S3 out for the
odd day when it warms up enough to ride.

So I want to change my oil (and I assume filter ?) before I put it away.

Actually, here's what I intend to do to winterize the bike (comments much
appreciated):

1.	Clean and wax the bike
2.	Overly oil/wax the chain
3.	Put in some stabil fuel stuff - run it to get it through the
system
4.	Top the tank off (is this necessary, or can I leave it as is ?)
5.	Change the oil and filter
6.	Spray WD40 on exposed metal
7.	Put it in my porch ('er indoors is none too pleased...), on the
center stand - I might try to get the front-end of the floor but failing
this I will put a bit of carpet under the front wheel and rotate it every
month.
8.	Take the battery out and put it on a battery tender

Did I miss anything - do I need to overflate/underflate the tyres ?  I
don't need to be bothered about rodents so I wasn't planning on covering
the exhaust etc.

So the question is, which oil should I use - bearing in mind I plan on
changing it in spring before I ride it in anger.  I have heard of people
talking Mobil gold top, red top oil and some other non-Triumph oil filters
and I am totally confused - can someone send links (me likey pictures to
look at) so I can be sure I get the right stuff (people have talked about
getting it at Wally world - is this the best place to get said oil ?).

Cheers,

Kevin