From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Dicks
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:21 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] OK, another oil thread...

Sadly its not an option for me - the weather for one makes riding
through
the winter all but impossible save for the odd day up her in NE.  The
other,
and most important reason, is that I have to hand my garage over to the
boss
- we have a little garage and in the summer its full of my bikes and in
the
winter I have to give it up for my wife's Jeep....