Re: [ST] Triumph's absence at the shows

If they can sell every bike they make at close to MSRP without spending the big money to attend the show, where's the problem? Maybe they don't want to grow any faster than they already are. Rumor has it they want to spend that marketing money elsewhere. I expect we'll see a lot more ads in print magazines. Granted, skipping the show isn't going to bring along the clueless that don't even know Triumph is back, but the lack of good, local dealers probably hurts their sales more. There's a YamKawaHonZuki dealer near almost every decent sized city.

Garry