Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 9, Issue 13 (Re: Bob Nixon's Offer)

>Message: 14
>Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:44:51 -0500
>From: "Masiak, Richard" <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [ST] Bob Nixon's Offer
>To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=24649

>Hey, Bob,

>I emailed you off-list with my own personal request.  However, I just saw
the above article.  So >this request is really for anyone on the list going
to the IMS this weekend in Long Beach.At
>least I assume this monster shootoff is at the show.

>Anyway, some good pics of the Monster Duck contestant's would be real cool
to post for everyone.

Richard, I got it and responded off list. I'll get whatever I can on the Duc
Monster & Limited edition R1.