From: Bob Nixon <bigrex@xxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 21:24:34 -0700
Subject: [ST] Going to Long Beach international bike show on 12-10-05

My Southwest pilot friend was good enough to provide me with free airline
tickets from Phoenix to Long Beach and back this coming Saturday Actually,
five of us from our local riding group will be attending. I'm taking
requests for new bike pictures and or specs if anyone here has a particular
new model or models that you're interested about. Myself, I'm hoping Triumph
has a new 675 triple on hand and maybe can answer some questions as to why
the 2005 Sprint St. bags leak and look so crappy.

Seriously! Any bike your interested in, I'll photograph and ask yours
questions to the best of my ability.

Bob Nixon, Chandler, AZ
01 Sprint ST "RED" 52K miles