Re: [ST] 99 ST

In a previous email, Neil Lindsey wrote:

> Sorry, but the fuel connector recall applied to ALL 955 Sprints (ST and
> RS) from 1999 to 2004 inclusive (and quite a few other models too).
>
> Check here to verify --->    http://tinyurl.com/83oph

I didn't know that. The "Blue Devil I" met an untimely death at the
hands of a left turning Volvo about two years before the recall was
initiated. It had the original connectors and lasted 12,000 miles and
two days shy of two years without any problem.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil II"

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with
potatoes."
             -- Douglas Adams