[ST] Free R.A.T. Membership

I thought this cold December morning would be a good time to take advantage
of Triumph's offer of free R.A.T. membership for Hinckley factory bike
owners. So I went through the 5 minute process of submitting all the
personal details and VIN numbers.  A few minutes later I got an e-mail
confirming my membership number and was told the membership expires on
January 12, 2006.

Whopp Dee Do.  I am an official RAT member for all of one month...
I wonder if I will even see an issue of Torque?

This is a result of that:
http://www.norcalrat.com/
A loose association of Triumph Riders and Friends.
This Group is the Northern California Chapter of the Renegade Association of
Triumph.  We don't need no stinkin' official RAT...

George Cope
Roseville, CA
'99 Sprint ST Midnight