Re: [ST] Triumph's absence at the shows

> I'd be interested to hear what you'll purchase to replace your
> Triumphs.  Do hang around and share your experiences with us.

Hi Rick,

The Sprint ST and Speed Triple will both be going to good homes and will be
replaced as follows. Already in the garage is a Moto Guzzi California EV
converted to Touring spec for our two up long distance hauls. That's
currently being tweaked to suit and it gets painted this week. :O)

The new addition to the stable in spring of '06 will be a BMW K1200S with
ABS and electronic suspension adjustment in bumble bee colours. The dealers
loaned me their demo bike for a few days so I could be sure of the choice
and then cut me a deal that Triumph didn't even get close to with a
similarly spec'd 1050 ST.

So, for the first time in nearly seven years there won't be a Hinckley
triple in my garage. I did contemplate trying to buy back my original '99 ST
(as featured on the Wild STs page) but unfortunately it hasn't fared too
well in the new owners care and is a mass of salt corrosion and scratches.
:O(

Howlin' Dawg,
Ireland

The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted
with it is confidential and may be subject to legal professional
privilege.  It is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please note
that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing,
copying or transmission of this e-mail and/or any file transmitted
with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please promptly
inform the sender by reply e-mail and delete the material.
Whilst this e-mail message has been swept for the presence of
computer viruses, eircom does not, except as required by law,
represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity
of this communication has been maintained nor that
the communication is free of errors, viruses, interception or
interference.